Northwest Arkansas Dog Bite and Animal Attack Lawyer
Personal Attention | Proven Results
At the Keith Law Group, we love our dogs and other furry friends. When handled responsibly, a pet can be a very enjoyable and rewarding friend through life’s journey. Unfortunately, sometimes dogs and other animals can attack a person—causing significant, and sometimes permanent, injuries.
There are roughly 80 million dogs owned as pets in the United States, and approximately 4.5 million Americans are bitten every year. While the majority of dog bites are not serious, or go unreported, dog bites account for roughly 1,000 emergency visits each day.
When they are severe, dog bites or animal attacks can be particularly damaging injuries that require numerous hospital trips and medical visits. Conventional knife/glass/material cuts usually result in a regular “cut line” that is easier to repair. In contrast, dogs (and other animals) instinctively whip their heads around after biting down, making it much harder to repair any damage with reconstructive plastic surgery.
Even when you have suffered a serious dog bite or animal attack, there are questions that may determine whether you have a valid case for some type of compensation. Questions like:
- Where did the attack occur? Private property or public property, such as a park?
- Was the dog or animal on a leash and/or properly restrained?
- Was the dog or animal under the control of its owner? Or a professional dog walker?
- Did the person in control of the dog or animal have the opportunity to prevent the attack?
- Did the person in control of the dog or animal know that the animal was dangerous?
- How old was the person in control of the dog or animal?
- Was the dog or animal receiving proper vaccinations and veterinary care?
- Are there regulations within your Northwest Arkansas community (Rogers, Bentonville, Fayetteville, Siloam Springs, Farmington, Bella Vista) that regulate animals in public spaces?
When you find yourself in this situation, you need an attorney with experience to help navigate through these questions because dog bite or animal attack cases can be very difficult. Keith Law Group is proud that dog bite and animal attack cases are one of our areas of practice. With our proven results, and focus on personal attention, we know exactly what it takes to get through those difficult life experiences.
LET US HELP YOU MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE
At Keith Law Group we have the knowledge and resources needed to secure full and fair compensation for your accident- related losses. When you hire us, we will take swift action to investigate your accident and preserve critical evidence in your case. Our lawyers will pursue an aggressive case strategy designed to win maximum compensation as quickly as possible.